Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Passion Tuesday

Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry come to you!
Do not hide your face from me in the day of my distress!
Incline your ear to me; answer me speedily in the day when I call!
-Psalm 102:1-2

Ostinato:
O Lord, hear my prayer! O Lord, hear my prayer! When I call, answer me.

O Lord, hear my prayer! O Lord, hear my prayer! Come and listen to me.

God never fails to hear our prayer. The answer may not be what we expect, it may not be the resolution we immediately desire, but God will never fail to hear a cry of the heart. The Lord is close the the brokenhearted, and every spirit crushed he will save. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord rescues them from all affliction. Our heavenly Father has loved sinners so greatly that he came to us in his Son; even when we have not loved him, he has loved us and never ceased to hear our prayers. For this, even in great suffering, we can bless the Lord at all times and exult his name together.


(Quotes from Psalm 34)




Original recording:

                                    
Ostinato:
O, usłysz mój głos, o usłysz mój głos; Panie mój, wołam Cię! 
O hear my cry, O hear my cry; O my Lord, I call to you! 

O, usłysz mój głos, o usłysz mój głos; przyjdź i wysłuchaj mnie!
O hear my cry, O hear my cry; come and listen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment