Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Class with Peter Kreeft


I know I said there would be no more posts until after my retreat, but I couldn't wait to share my exciting news. I was disappointed that I would not be able to take one of Peter Kreeft's courses immediately this semester, but then it turned out his class Philosophy in Literature was available as an elective. It would be additional on top of my other classes (Ancient Philosophy, Medieval Philosophy, Latin, Logic & Epistemology, Christian Moral Living, Faith & Reason) and all Dr. Kreeft's classes are notoriously difficult, with at least one book assigned per week plus papers, but I really didn't want to wait to cut my teeth. So with only a little begging I prevailed upon my formation director to allow me to take the course with another seminarian. I am very excited for class on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment